In today's episode Pete is joined by one of the founder’s and Chairman of SARVA, Alan Shelton. Author of Awakened Leadership, creator of the SpiritualMBA and veteran of the corporate world of Mergers & Acquisitions, not to mention Executive Leadership trainer, over the years Alan has worked with and helped executives from some of the largest companies in the World become more effective… all by reconnecting them with their authentic selves.
A wide ranging conversation, we explore philosophies, practices and wisdom proven to help anyone develop greater presence and improve performance - through story. Not sure how story is relevant to business, education and life?
Tune in, listen and learn. Here’s some of what we discussed:
- Rediscovering your authentic self
- Unravelling the ‘I AM’ and how to apply this ancient understanding in modern society
- Joseph Campbell’s original myth story and how you can use it with immediate effect
- Developing presence - become more effective as a business leader
- The stories we experience as life and how to reconnect with the real you
- Making the obvious more so
- How the power of authentic storytelling can transform your influence and performance
- Selling spirituality to the corporate world
- Understanding why - how this Lionel Messi story can help you understand
Plus so much more.
This episode is invaluable to everyone, no matter how old you are, what you do and where you’re going.